Sign in to follow this  
Darth Sanguira

Big 2019 Update

Darth Sanguira    229

Greetings ~

I come to you with a lot of news, so while thia post shall be quite lengthy, please read through it all.  Should you have questions at the end of my broadcast, please feel free to contact me on site or in our discord chat (direct message preferred).

First and foremost, whether you are a new member or have been here for ages, it is and should be known that our site owner has been away from the virtual world for some time due to real life circumstances.  I have managed to get into touch with her enough times to be given her blessing in taking the reins until her return, and following through with plans made before her ascension to site owner.

The other most pressing matter to bring up is the fact we will be changing from ipboards to jcinck.  This has been a long time in the making, mostly due to the multiple and consistent technical issues we run into with our current host.  The other issue is the ever changing terms of service that continuously limit our writing content.  

"Woah, wait there Kitty!  I have way too much content on here to save with such short notice!"

The transfer will not be immediate per say - with any luck, I will have the structure/layout set up (minus graphics) by Monday EST.  While myself and my team of loyal minions have to tediously move everything in a copy-paste manner, our focus will be on the key components versus every character's past roleplay thread.

I highly suggest using google documents, a notepad, word document, and so forth that you have available to save anything you value regarding your character(s).

With the new site comes a new and fresh look, a sense of freedom and creativity that have long since been lost here.  Rules will become more generic versus restricting, character creation will become a much more smooth process, and lastly roleplay will be about interacting with eachother and collaborating on storytelling once more.

Naturally part of this creative freedom involves our Forge.  We have a specific team that have discussed how to improve that whole section, how to entice everyone to dabble with it; the answer was to simplify the process while broadening the subject matters.  Our staff are tirelessly working on finding a way to literally let you mold the galaxy by opening up species (hybrids and near-human) and planet customization!  They need volunteers for testing the specs out, though, so if you are interested then please contact Kure (Tenebris).

Any additional information will be added in separate posts.

Thank you for your time, lovelies!

<3

TLDR:

> i am the captain now

> forum being changed to jcinck

> more creative freedom

> forge being streamlined - need volunteers

• Sad 1

Tenebris    766

I will be lending a hand to those that want or need threads transferred as I have access to the site and can archive them in the special forum immediately.

• Like 2