Darth Atrox    701

Going on hiatus due to my declining mental health, at least officially. Then theres other stuff, but I will pass on talking about the rest.

Mirran Kai    60

Well, my laptop decided to crash. Dang it all...and I can't get it to get into windows. Blah...stupid Bill Gates and his very Sithy Computer Empire. blah... 

Anyway I am on my old antiquated desktop computer. It works but it's not the best computer in the world either, it's a frakenputer with issues. hah! Anyway, it works but this means I don't have the best access to the web till I get my laptop fixed. So my being online will be a bit spotty. 

Mirran Kai    60

Well Laptop is back....now it's simply the pain of reinstalling Windows updates. Which failed three times to install. (I had to install 180 plus updates in small segements because apparently, my laptop balks at that many updates) And reinstalling other things such as the games I had been playing *sighs* 

Just popping in and out for the next few days or so. Going to be playing my video games for a bit and I want to make some progress. Will get back to posting sometime after that, hopefully. Thanks. :)