Darth Evastus    758

Activity will be down a lot due to Christmas shopping, work, and too many family 'get-togethers'. In between those wonderful things, I'll be trying my hardest to get out posts.

EDIT: I'll probably be back around the 28th due to Boxing Day and stuff.

Edited by Darth Atrox

Kirjath    2

I was trying to avoid this, but I think it's obvious I need to check out from now until the 27th. Feel free to move past my place in any of the threads I'm currently in, I will try to catch up or drop out as necessary. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Darth Evastus    758

I'll be fully back today/tomorrow, alongside with finishing up something that will answer some questions about the galaxy to new and current members. The curse of an AU, yet also a blessing, hopefully.

Je'ka Cuyot    126

I shall be in Ireland, or on the way there, or back, from tonight until the 9th, unless I die horribly in a plane crash. I will likely still be hanging around, maybe or maybe not, depending on state of internets, and I may even get a post out at some point, should I somehow wind up with the free time and internets to do so at the same time. So, in summation- don't count on me for posts or anything. Because I will be even more unreliable than normal. For the next week and a bit.

Je'ka Cuyot    126

I have returned, not-dead, and there were a total of zero plane crashes, so I might be somewhat reliable for replies- back to normal.

Kad    17

Going to be gone for just over two weeks, heading to Scotland so I may or may not have any internet during that time. I should be hanging around a bit for a couple days, but it's very doubtful I'll be able to post in anything. If needed, please feel free to skip my characters in any of the threads I'm in. I may or may not be able to post while I am gone, but I would say don't count on it xD

Should be getting back around the 1st of February.

After today, I'll also be gone until the first of February, though I will be doing my best to make posts, I have no idea how well they'll go, as I don't know what I'm going to be doing yet, though I intend to be out and about in the world for much of that time. There's a chance that I'll be able to post on Friday night, but after that I have a 19h(ish) coach journey ahead of me. 

I will make an effort to post my closing parts in Darths, and S'irakar's last post in Isolation, but posts will have to come when I have the time, energy and inspiration to do so.

Kad    17

Home from Scotland and signing back in :) Will likely be terribly slow the next few days in recovery, but will be here regardless :)

Darth Evastus    758

Taking a week leave, trying to focus on myself at the moment. After failing to post five times, I have to find my spark mentally again.

Darth Tanit    481

I'm going to have to take off officially now until about the 14th. I'm sorry for all the delays but things have stacked up to the point that I can't even remotely try splitting my time. Having a laptop fry its motherboard costs a lot of lost data and work that I'm still trying to recover from at this point.

Kad    17

Signing out for a bit for personal reasons. Should be back within a few days, hopefully.