Mand'alor te Cabur

Player Character Bounties

I know that there are a number of you out there who have mentioned repeatedly in RP that your characters have bounties on them, so I'd like to get them all together so that we can do something constructive (And potentially destructive ;) ) with those bounties, by getting characters involved in Roleplay with characters that they typically wouldn't encounter.

If your PC has had a bounty placed on them that hasn't been resolved at this time, please list the character's name and amount that the bounty was set for, as well as the reason for the bounty being placed and by whom. This is for something that Kure and myself are attempting to work on, and shouldn't be taken as a complete list of bounties available to hunter characters. (And I would suggest avoiding using the list until the rewards portion has been worked out, so that you don't miss out.) We'll try and ensure that something comes of it all, but in the event that it doesn't, then this list can at least be used as a reference for people looking to hunt other PCs

Edited by Cholera
  • Like 4

Je'ka Cuyot    126

Eirek's got 8000 credits on his head for disrupting a Hutt-run gang and ostensibly killing seven of them (although only actually killing two). Saris has 20 dead and 30 alive for the murder of a Serenno nobleman.

Edited by Je'ka

Xajawa    264

Xaja Taerich: 40,000 credits (set by her father Reanden Taerich and NPC uncle Lord Maglion) for being a Jedi fugitive and escaped prisoner from the Empire, and general disgrace to her birth family. Live capture only.

Korin Taerich: 40,000 credits (set by his father Reanden Taerich and NPC uncle Lord Maglion) for being a fugitive from the Empire, a disgrace as a former Sith prospect, and general disgrace to his birth family. Live capture only.

Coventry    48

Karter Of Uriek: 50,000 credits. Suspect is possible Dark Jedi, in league with the Uriek Traitors, before the organization they formed was destroyed in it's infancy. Suspect's real name is Kultram Desperaux, formerly an infamous Detective in Corellian Law Enforcement. Trained Marksman and highly intelligent, familiar with most bounty hunter tactics, having sent more than a dozen to the execution chamber during his days in the police or having engaged and killed them himself. Bounty was formerly ten thousand, but raised to twenty for killing a Jedi Knight on Dantooine. Raised to Fifty after engaging and killing multiple Republic aligned Bounty Hunters on Tattooine. Live preferably, but lethal force permissible if subject proves too difficult to capture. Considered armed and extremely dangerous. Bounty is set by Republic.

Marri    31

Kiara Nerys: 3,000 credits from stealing from Jimro the Hutt with up to 10,000 paid if the documents are returned with her, captured alive. Lives with a teenager and an old man who is deemed insane but danger so proceed with caution. 

Darth Evastus    758

If you wish to have a bounty posting that looks 'Star Warsy', I can take the time to work with Corey to make 'authentic' bounty listings if you people desire - it will just require a high resolution picture that is larger enough to be cropped and fitted. If you desire as such and have already posted, add a picture to your post and we will see what we can do. (I will try to do reverse searches if you are incapable of finding the picture again, or find something similar if you want one.)

• Like 2