Darth Verrin    2,191

Welcome aboard, all!

*ahem, cough, cough...*  I mean...

EXCELLENT!  More fodder for the rancor pit!  Mwah hah!  Mwah hah hah!!

Sel Anabasis    52
1 hour ago, Darth Verrin said:

Welcome aboard, all!

*ahem, cough, cough...*  I mean...

EXCELLENT!  More fodder for the rancor pit!  Mwah hah!  Mwah hah hah!!

Don't mind him Talia, he's harmless for the most part.

Usually the old cuss keeps to the library but he's been getting bolder as of late, we'll switch up the medication. :P

• Like 1

Kale Sarkan    5

Hello there!

My name on the internet is Jack so I am Jack xD But I guess I will be known as Kale around here heh. I love Star Wars since I was a child, I am 23 years old and started RPing 8 years ago. My first site being a Satr Wars one and that being the only other SW site I have ever been in, even though I didm´t last much cause it was not very good.

I have RPed in multiple site and I currently run one, so I really hope I can give this community something interesting. I am currently studying video editing/directing and that stuff in College´s last year. As a Hobby I love to write and edit videos for my Youtube channel... And reading, playing video games, friends... The usual I guess.

I am really not good at introductions so we will get to know each other better in the forums, seeya all around!

• Like 2

Aria Thias    1

Hello, my name is Krys. I'm known as piraterose on deviantart, but I'm more frequent on tumblr as allpowerfulspacewitch. I just recently quit playing Swtor, but I'm still interested in Star Wars stuff and thought I'd give this a try.

• Like 1

Kai Tsintah    59
Posted (edited)

Hi all, another newbie here. I have roleplayed Star Wars, Star Trek and Firefly before - they are my favorite sci-fi universes. Been looking for a star wars roleplaying site that is not related to the new movies. There seem to be plenty of those springing up all over the place but the timeline is of little interest to me until the story concludes, to be honest.  I have played SWTOR for the first couple of years after its release so I am not familiar with the most recent developments in the game, but i have some idea about the Star Wars in the past. I am hoping to come up with a good character idea for this place although if there are any preferences for character types, i would be happy to consider them. Just a couple of questions that maybe someone can answer before I get started: are there minimum word counts observed here and are there any species not allowed to be made? 

Edited by Kai Tsintah

Mirran Kai    81

Hi,

To be honest, this group does not follow TOR religiously and sort of beats to its own drum. Yea, it's during the Old Republic era so you won't hear names like Luke Skywalker or Rey or Finn or any of the ABY characters.  Frankly, I think that's all for the better, to be honest. I truly believe it leads to better storylines and creative touches to the site as long as you follow known established rules of the Star Wars universe. Anyway....welcome to the site. 

Yasinda Jax    5

Greetings.

Just getting my bearings here, not sure if I'll be here to roleplay (gasp) or not. Probably end up roleplaying lol But message me if you'd like to talk, or discord. I've been informed the Sith are in need of members. So I'll no doubt be checking that part of the site more.

• Haha 1

Varia Octarian    113

Trooper or sith either is good, sith have more options at the moment for plotting and activity, whereas we are lacking in troopers extensively. But should you wish to be a battle overlord themed sith and make that your end goal by all means go for it!

Darth Verrin    2,191

I don't know if this helps your decision, but from a recent thread:

"(late Elona, 3630)

One could picture it. An entirely black holovid screen met was suddenly blasted by a field of stars and a boom of orchestral music as an opening credits scroll crawled into view. That scroll had read something about an Episode, and something about the Sith Empire having fallen to the daring (and lucky) Jedi-aided Republic. The homeworld of Dromund Kaas had been the target, and the Empire had retreated to make a final stand at the battlestation, Bastion. But the republic continued their push, not willing to allow the massive Empire to regroup and return. In a final blow that caused self-inflicted harm to the majority of the remaining Republic capitol ships (or because the Empire rigged the battlestation to self-destruct), the massive explosion that shook the sector dispersed the Empire once and for all.  The Republic had won, at last.

Or had they?

In the months that followed, rumor (and then intelligence) revealed that some Sith escaped the massacre and scattered to the galaxy. So too did some key members of the Empire who might one day regroup with other elements and attempt a return to power. The Republic had exhausted almost all of their reserves in their victory, and couldn't maintain the push to chase down so many scattered bits of their enemies, so they focused efforts on rebuilding their Republic, a governing body, and a coalition of allied planets. The Hutts still ruled their parts of space, as did the Mandalorians, and some similarly powered groups like Czerka and the wealthy houses of Alderaanian nobility. And with the vacancy of the Empire's control over all that they'd held, there would be a jockeying for power as all of those representative groups rushed to fill the void.  Meanwhile, the Jedi had dispersed - many were lost in the strike on their ancient enemies, and those remaining were split between guiding the Republic and hunting down the scattered remnants of Sith. Surely, they were a house, divided.

The scroll faded, leaving more questions than answers, and this starry night sky began to shift, as if the camera was refocusing its lens on some other part of the galaxy..."

Legion    0
Posted (edited)

Hi...

So an introduction means that I have to pull my introverted self out. I use to roleplay ages ago: Dnd, Shadow Run, VtM & Werewolf.

I'm a laser operator for a company the makes plows. I'm quiet, shy, and don't have a mass amount of free time. Thought I would join up and see if my old mind still has the ability to imagine. Can't wait to meet you all, and if it takes me a bit to open up... I apologize.

Will be working on the site application, and character application today and tomorrow. Also if this account is my first character I am definitely going to need to change the name. I'm sorry 

Edited by Legion
incomplete

Varia Octarian    113

Welcome! To answer your question your account will be for your character as well so you will have to change the name! Thank you and have fun!

Darth Verrin    2,191

Bah!  Another what... Jedi-Wannabe?  Fodder for the Sith!  Latrine Cleaners for the Empire!  Why you just, wait... who are you?  Gah!  BAH!  Get back!!!

*sounds of Force Lightning, a scuffle, and eventually the muffled sounds of a character being shoved into a box*

(ooc) *Ahem...* Pardon the interruption. Welcome aboard!  I, too, am an 'old timer' - next week, I celebrate birthday 48, and my ninth year here. Don't know if that helps or hurts your cause, but you are not alone. The 'pressure' is merely perceived, and what you put yourself under - otherwise, the demands of the folks here are pretty small. I can tell you that over the years, activity waxes and wanes, but many of the membership return periodically to RP and wreak havoc. I'm sure you'll do fine. Just... *eyes the box that's thumping in the corner* watch out for the Sith... they may have cookies, but they are surly before their morning coffee.