Lucian Eidolon    1,582

As you're getting to know us, we'd like to get to know you. Make a post here, or create a topic in this forum and tell us a little bit about yourself. Have you RP'd in other forums, in other era's, in other universes? Are you a painter, a graphic designer, or check-out operator? Let us know! We'd love a little insight into your life, and to see who we will be RPing with in the future :)

Please don't advertise other communities in this forum please, this thread is for introducing us to you, not to your site.

Edited by Emperor Valyrian
  • Like 2

Rex    1

Hello fellow RPers, I'm new here so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a pretty experienced RPer though to be fair my RP experience has been around RPing nations rather than individuals mostly, thanks to my other chosen RP site being nationstates. However I'm a big Star Wars fan and nationstates didn't really have any good RPs for it so I started searching online for something to help sate my needs to follow my Star Wars fantasies. That search brought me here to this site and I look forward to taking part in the RPing as a Legacy character since the rise of the Empire really interests me. Anyway I hope this was enough for a brief introduction, I look forward to getting to know you all!

• Like 1

Hello all, I have been around here and there on many different sw sites. Played Jedi Knights, Sith Knights/Apprentices, and many others that need not be named due to unimportance and inactivity with their own.

I have very little to no experience with role playing force using characters. I must admit I love to roll them as characters still, but due to the fact I have never successfully obtained a Master for any of mine from any site I have never been truly trained in the proper usage of force powers and responsibility with using them in role play posts. I intend to roll one here, and hopefully I can find a capable Master willing to help train mine so they can become adequate with knowing how to use their own abilities and skills with saber mastery. However I do have experience role playing a force user even with the contradictions of them not understanding how their own faucets work with the force and such.

I like your site so far, I hope it will remain enjoyable... I intend to being a Jedi Padawan at first, long as it will be allowed and as long as I can find a capable and willing Master for my Padawan level character. Like many of you my two favorite saber forms are Soresu and Ataru, but I have also a lot of love for Makashi (due to Dooku) and even Vapaad (due to Mace Windu), yet I intend to eventually focus on Niman when I am able to achieve Knight level status.

Anyway I will stop rambling, sorry for the extensive rambling on my part. :)

May the force guide you all in your duties. :D

~Padawan Zaren Deciple

• Like 1

Hello. I am new, I have role played for way too long, I organize and plan things well, I'm very creative and my fiction writing skills are okay.

I'm trying to figure this site out. So far I can't even figure out how to select an avatar or why I can't access the chat function.

Basic question, legacy characters require a background application but not a full character sheet, yes?

Lucian Eidolon    1,582

Hey there!

Chat unfortunately is restricted to verified members, those who have had a character approved by the simple process in this forum. Avatar's can be changed if you to to your profile page and go to the profile picture in the top of the profile bar, and select the button on the bottom left hand corner. You can change the avatar from there.

For the time being, they require a background to why they exist, and how they exist in that universe - otherwise they don't require a full character sheet as you would find in this forum. All the information that you'll need to apply is within this thread here, for easy use.

Hope to see you around the site. :)

Arcadia    1

Hello, I am Arcadia. I am already apart of two other Star Wars Roleplays so I think I know what I'm doing but everyone is different so. I read and it this seems to be in the Old Republic era which I have tried to familiarize myself with. I hope to get to know all of you better!

• Like 1

Vassilisa    1

Likewise, I haven't yet introduced myself as I had plenty of questions, but I guess I might as well do it now and say hi to everyone, hopefully I'll read more of you soon!

• Like 1

Jinn    0

hey everybody i am the new guy on the block......if i could you would have seen me in the chat already but to bad it doesn't work yet 

but i am here to make a funofun sith acolyte ... which i hope would be accepted fast

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here, and super excited to start RPing. I've been writing for a while now, but it's been a long time since I've RPed, and I've never done it on a structured system, so I'm excited to learn :) I'm mostly known around the internet as Kad or Kadira. So yeah, that's me! :) 

• Like 2

Corrus    1

Hey everyone! Finally got around to joining the site and decided to start off with a fun character! So on that note, I am making an ex Jedi initiate that even though he was one of the most exceptional initiates the order has ever had, due to his past circumstances he just couldn't internalize the Jedi's code and standards leading to them refusing to further his training. He leaves to go to mandalor and after a two year time skip (that he will reminisce on every now and again for explanatory purposes), has become an explorer that takes on jobs as a smuggler, bounty hunter, raider and scavenger. He even participates in assassinations every now and then. His opening thread has two co-writers already so look forward to it and after its over I'm open to anything just like Zoran is haha. But in my personal opinion, he is a lot simpler than the next two characters I have in mind. :) 

Edited by Corrus

Rylon Asara    0

Hey! I've never tried role playing before, but I love the concept. Don't have experience writing outside of school, and even then, English was my worst subject (I got a B!?!?!? I usually get A's!!!! lol). I love Star Wars and would love to contribute. Though, my knowledge of Star Wars is quite limited. I know way more than the average Joe, but I don't know nearly enough to write everything I want (thank you Wookiepedia!!!). If I make a mistake on my posts about the Star Wars universe, let me know and I'll try to fix it. Other than that, I'm 23 years old and just now returning to school and have a part-time job. Looking forward to getting to know y'all! (no, I'm not Texan, just having fun with it :) no offense to anyone who says y'all or is from Texas.)

Niel Damiel    0

Yo,

Been member elsewhere; No I will not name the place either, outta luck on that one I am afraid. Reading rules, creating new character. All that jazz! Nice place ya got here, what can I burn down first?

AutoFox    1

Hey folks! Saw this place, and figured it might be fun to space pirate it up here. Hopefully I can add something cool!

Looking forward to RPing with you guys.

• Like 1

Alright, let's give this a whirl... 

Hello! My name is Amber and I have been roleplaying in the Star Wars universe (in some form or another) for the last ten years or so. I found your little site on the inter webz and decided to give it a shot. I'm excited to be here and to be apart of your community. I hope we can write a lot of amazing stories together. 

• Like 1

Hello! I'm Rae, I know my name says Paris, but my nickname is Rae, I'm 14 years old and I have role played on another forum. I still rp with them, I just wanted to see if there was other things or styles to work with also. Anyway! I love to sing, act dance, run and play baseball. I am homeschooled and currently my father is a cast member at Disney. I have a brother in the Army who is currently in college in Purdue. It has been almost 5 years (June 9th) since I last saw him. Other than that, there's not too much to know about me. 

Hope to get to know everyone as much as possible and I hope to make friends with everyone! 

~Paris (Rae)

• Like 1

Sol    0

Greetings!

I'm Sol, obviously. I actually run another Star Wars RP but you all seem like a really decent and nice group of folks, so I just wanted to say hello.

Good luck with your site and best wishes.

Brody    0

Hey everyone! I'm Bird. I'm new to the site...obviously...I have done D&D and really enjoyed that and I thought this would be fun too. So yeah...Hi! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧