Daniel

War Thread: Coruscant

24 posts in this topic

This sign up is for the planned incursion of Republic Space, by Imperial Assassins strategically placed by the Sphere of Mysteries and co.

There will be a few sides to this conflict, but I intend to keep it fast-paced and low-numbered to ensure that it is completed sufficiently. For the most part, Lord Sefas will be leading the Imperials on the planet - his number will be made up of a half-dozen assassins, all of which are canon fodder. There is a planned diversion from Coruscant - a suicide attack from a minor Fleet over Coruscanti space to divert attention from the people below. Then, a small team on the surface far away from the Senate Tower, to ensure security is adequately busy before the main attack will take place. 

I am limiting the number to five for the Republic, and three for the Empire - and because of the nature of the thread, I will be taking a role on both sides - however, others will only be permitted to have a single character per player, depending on how much interest I receive. Unfortunately due to the nature of this thread, I am not accepting Dark Council members unless otherwise specified - Private Message me if you think you could be involved.

This is a smash-and-go thread, all Imperials going into this thread are going out with massive injuries if they make it out at all. This is a high risk thread, and character death is ALWAYS an option. I am giving the Republic bigger numbers, only because this is a home-turf fight, and I would expect more Republic/ Jedi characters to be involved simply for that fact.

Any Imperials signing up will be given explicit instructions on what their duty is to be - the Republic volunteers will be more free to defend the Space and Coruscant than the Imperial side, simply due to the nature of the thread. I don't want to give people the wrong idea in signing up, but this is a crucial thread for the development of the war, and should be treated as such.

Republic

• C'erian Eidolon
  • Yusanulis
  • Coventry
  • Telera
  • Zyann
  • Vesrai

Imperial

• Lord Sefas
  • Je'ka Cuyot
  • S'irakar
  •  
  •  

Names will be added in as people sign up on a first-come first-serve basis. The thread will start in the early New Year - possibly late January to early February to give me time to plot and plan with those that sign up, and assign various duties as required. I look forward to this thread, and will take all questions, queries and concerns myself, since I am the lead on the planning of this event. It WILL be considered a War Thread, and there may be follow up to this, depending on the outcome and what story lines appear during the writing.

Edit: ALL INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO POST IN THIS THREAD. DEPENDING ON INTEREST LEVELS WE WILL INCREASE THE PARTICIPATION NUMBERS TO SUIT.

Edited by Daniel

I shall sign Je'ka Cuyot up for this, on the Imperial side!

Edited by Je'ka

I will be joining this thread, primarily as S'irakar, though his participation will be along a separate line, this mission just lines up with Atrox's timings for his Apprentice's mission. 

Or something.

Probably gonna throw Yusanulis into this thread to do something, since Jedi Peacekeeper bs.

And a reminder to all members to read the final portion of the post, don't be dissuaded because slots are taken - we do make exceptions, but there should be a reason for Imperials to be there, I imagine :P

Ok I want in...just not sure who to put in quite yet.  Taking recommendations/requests! ;) 

Decided I'll toss in Telera in the Republic side.  Provided of course she survives until then from her other threads. :P 

Edited by Darthmama

Looking for more Imperials to take part, but it looks like we have a solid base for this, and approximately the right ratio going on. I'm removing any quota requirements, 1 character per member remains, otherwise. Sign ups will continue for a few more weeks, as I set up the basics of the thread.

If you guys are having trouble I can switch to Imperial.  I would however need an npc since I don't think it's going to work for either of my actual imperials. I don't mind manning grunts though. :)

Posted (edited)

We aren't desperate for Imperials, I like the fact we are going to have a larger base for this on the Republic side of things, more of a shout out to anyone who might want to throw one in there. :)

Edited by Daniel

Check in - is anyone still interested in this? I've been dragging my heels, but want to see who is still up for it before I finally make my PM. 

Im afraid I will have to bow out, unfortunately...I have too many active threads, and I didn't when I originally signed up

It's been a few months, I figured that other things might have gotten in the way since then. Thanks for letting me know. :)

It might take me a little while to post, but I'm up for this still.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor