Star Wars: Fates

Sign In/ Out

44 posts in this topic

The last topic broke for some reason, so remaking this again. This thread is for members to note when they will be offline, inactive or uncontactable for selected periods of time. Members should utilize this thread when they intend to be offline for more than two days, and need not sign out for periods shorter.

Remember to let us know how long you intend on signing out for, and then remember to check back in when you have returned. This lets us know you haven't just dropped off the map, and let's your RP buddies know that they maybe won't be getting a post until you return as an act of common courtesy. 

Works kicking my ass again, will be off until Sunday.

Signing out due to real life emergency that popped up today.

Will sign in when I know a proper date when I hear back from people.

I'M BACK BECAUSE I FINALLY CAN POST YAY!

Or something.

Well, I GUESS I'll come back. I'm actually feeling not burned out on RP any more. And apparently my other RP ventures haven't panned out, so... You guys are stuck with me. Until I burn myself out again.

Damn, I need a computer.

I'll be out until the 10th at the latest. My super great internet provider gave that as the generous estimate as to when their repair contractor would fix, yet again, their terribly unreliable service.

Although I was only absent because the URL changed sidetracked me for a few days, checking  in.

will be offline this weekend (Oct 24-25).  Will attempt to get in what I can by Fri evening, and should be able to resume posting early next week.

Checking back in, and all that. Time to see what Eris has done in my absence...

Spoiler

nasty-Doris.png

Something happened in the family that will preoccupy some of my time, so for the Halloween thread I will be taking a break on DMing until it's finished - otherwise continue on as you have.

Checking back in and will try to get stuff out, though I am completely exhausted.

Signing out for the weekend - should be back Monday night or Tuesday. In theory I'll still be able to see/read posts, just will have no way of responding to threads.

Signing back in. Will likely be dead on my feet tonight, but I'm back and able to post once more.

I'll need to sign out until at least Monday. At worst, next Friday. Hopefully I've caught up on all the posts I need to for now, but please note if that is not the case. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving/holiday/other.